Krater Closed Beta Key Giveaway
>By Chris West
Alienware is giving away keys for the closed beta of Krater. At the time of this post, there were still 3000 left, so head on over and get yours before they’re gone! Click Here to get a key (requires registration).
Game description from Alienware’s website:
Core mechanics include:
– Extensive crafting (craft unique abilities, weapons and items)
– Character persistence where both injuries and experience work in conjunction to evolve your team over time.
– Simultaneously control a squad of 3 characters chosen from 4 different main classes with a multitude of specializations.
– Prepare your team of Freediggers for the end-game and try to get as deep as you can into the main shaft, a dungeon crawler of massive proportions.
– Singleplayer/multiplayer which blend seamless with each other. Use your progress from the single player campaign in coop missions and the other way around.
You definitely don’t want to miss out. Get your key to be entered into the beta today!
About the Game
Krater takes place in a lush post-apocalyptic game world, a gigantic impact crater where cities and even nations have has been built on the aftermath of a bomb. It is a colorful game exeperince, where genre-typical deserts are replaced by nordic pine forests and red wooden cottages.