[E45] Sometimes We’re Human, Very Human
>By Christopher Weaver
Long ago, before the dawn of mankind there was a place filled with vast troves of technological knowledge. In this place aliens worked tirelessly to create the best piece of mobile hardware. One day, two of the aliens working on two different devices got into a brutal fight over whose device was better. They died. The head alien deemed that their evil devices would be sent out into the universe so they could do no more evil. Those two devices, destined to forever be at odds with one another, somehow showed up on the rock we call Earth. They were the Galaxy Nexus and the Droid RAZR.
- 4 million iPhone 4S sold, next best selling consumer electronic?
- iOS 5 Tech Talk starts on November 2nd
Stream Me Up Scotty
- Hulu Plus coming to the Wii (finally) and the 3DS, 3DS also getting upgrade to allow 3D video in November
- Sony Music Unlimited is now available for Android — 10 million tracks starting at 3.99/month
- Galaxy Nexus
- Galaxy Nexus Pricing
- Galaxy Nexus confirmed only on NTT Docomo and Verizon
- Watch the Samsung/Google Event here
- Ice Cream Sandwich — Android 4.0
- Compare Roboto to Helvetica
- Porn gets on Sesame Street’s YouTube channel for 20 minutes
- Anonymous takes down 40 child porn sites