[E44] This Week Was A Record Setter
>By Christopher Weaver
Little Johnny had waited all year, saving his money so he could one day purchase the new iPhone. Friday came and little Johnny got on his bicycle and rode down to his local electronics retailer, and all his dreams came true. He finally had a friend, Siri, who didn’t judge him or call him names. Johnny rode home with a grin from ear to ear, but that soon changed. As he entered the door, there he was, his father. The man who hated everything that wasn’t Android. He could detect that little Johnny was carrying contraband and suddenly began to change shapes. Soon his skin sloughed off and all that remained was a robot…..an Android.
- Netflix Says No More Qwikster
- Deal with Time Warner brings content from the CW network to Netflix
- Spotify Comes to the Boxee Box
- 200,000 devices pre-ordered on AT&T
- 1,000,000 iPhone 4S pre-orders in first 24 hours
- Ordered an additional 5 million units from Pegatron, a few million will ship this year.
- iOS 5 for iPhone
- iOS 5 on the 4S comes with Siri
- iOS 5 for iPad
- Sunday October 16th has been declared Steve Jobs Day, by the Governer of California
- Introduces a new programming language called Dart
- +1 Button now on display ads
- Google Samsung event rescheduled for October 19th. – ICS and the Dueling Primes
- Is Google planning to open an online music store?
- Say goodbye to Google Buzz and Google Labs